Thursday, August 8, 2013

Removal of a Small Fury Animal

So I decided I wanted a hair change. It was so so very long, and I had it pulled up in a bun 99% of the time, so what was the point? Plus moving to AZ would be much nicer without my enormous fur hat. So I got the locks of love paperwork and I was set on chopping off lots and finally donating..... But I got to the place and where I wanted it was only 8.5 inches.... She said I seemed a little unsure of cutting it where it would need to be in order to donate, and she'd rather me not leave feeling really unhappy and ugly.... Soooo we made the selfish/safe decision. I kinda feel like I should've cut it more to donate, but can't go back now. I just can't believe they can't use all of what I had. Seriously. SO much hair!!! Definitely could've made a wig from this small animal that was removed from my head. I feel kinda bad seeing it all go to waste.




1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Your hair looks cute! ha ha...you should glue your excess hair to a hat for August...then you can see what he'd look like with red bushy hair! ha ha ha :D Can't stop laughing at myself :D