Sunday, August 4, 2013

Big Events

August turned ONE!! A few weeks ago... I've been slacking on the blogging. He's such an amazing little boy in every way. The poor boy gets smothered with a million mommy kisses all day, every day. He gets lots of daddy kisses too, but I have the "Lenny Syndrome" as Chavis calls it. It was a simple day with simple plans. Chavis took the day off and we went to the zoo; then we had a couple presents to open and some cake. August didn't really care for the cake. We could have left all his clothes on and they would have looked perfectly clean afterwards.
This zebra walked so close to us, you can see the railing in the bottom right. It was neat. August liked it.







 Chavis wouldn't do any of these fun interactive activities...... can't figure out why anyone wouldn't.
 Look at the fat one on the right. I want to SQUEEZE him!!!!!
















Then the other big news..... We are moving back to AZ. Chavis got accepted to Medical School. We are so blessed and we are so excited!
 
He was called 6 days before he had to be there. So August and I have been daddy-less for a week now. 2 more weeks to go till we get down there to join him. He's lucky to have his brother's family living by the school so he can stay with them. We are so grateful for their long hospitality until Chavis can start moving into our apartment August 10th. We'll be an hour from my family which is pretty exciting as well.

2 comments:

Jason & Makenna said...

Super cute pics with him and his cake! :) Ha Ha! The "fat one on the right" reminds me of myself. :)

Jaylynn said...

Super cute pictures! I would have totally crawled into the turtle with you :D Super cute pictures of August! Can't wait to see him, it's been forever!