Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reassuring Reunion

I got to hang out with 2 amazing old roommates. That semester was a blast! The best one I ever had! It was also the semester I met Chavis.  :)

                                         Britney, Courtney, and myself


Something interesting happened. We were at a burger/shake joint sitting at the bar. Me, Britney, Courtney. On my side to the left there were a group of boys also at the bar (possibly in high school). We were talking about labor stuff, Britney talking about her experience and her little boy... Very possible these teeny-bopper boys could hear it all. A while later they are leaving when one boy comes up to my side and slips 2 napkins by me.

Numbers have been hidden to control your desires to harass the poor things.

It was pretty weird. Did they miss that I'm obviously/visibly with child, Britney's got her ring on, and we were talking about child birth? Courtney's not married, so we gave them to her for "safe keeping".


No comments: