This is just a list of T.V shows that are rather swell. And if you haven't seen them, you should. As a classic lazy American I always like having a show to watch, and constantly am looking for another good one. Is there a great show I'm missing?
Firefly (only one season, sadly)
Community
The Big Bang Theory
Merlin
How I Met Your Mother
Futurama
A 3rd Birthday with Cousins!
9 years ago


11 comments:
30 rock. I like it. Don't judge me!
You still need to watch Raising Hope. I think you and Chav would get a kick out of it's terrible, hilarious White Trashness. :) So glad you guys watch Big Bang Theory. Makes me laugh. Saw the first episode of Once Upon a Time on ABC. Looks intriguing. Check it out!
Raising hope is pretty funny. And Once Upon a Time looks like it'll be good. Kara, I'm sad to saw of all those shows you listed I haven't seen any of them! I will say Survivor of course :D And I also am hooked on Grey's Anatomy... Oh and Monk
Oh! I forgot...a new season of Office is also on Hulu. Funny!
I love Grey's. Whit and I also watch Merlin and 30 Rock a lot. 30 Rock makes me laugh out loud, which is hard to do. The Once Upon a Time looks interesting, I'll have to check it out as well.
Chopped (food network) is my personal favorite right now :-)
Oh duh Kara- Raising Hope is hilarious! 30 Rock is pretty funny too. I'll have to check out those other ones. I love Chopped, how'd I forget about that one... Thanks!
Kara, have you been watching 'Modern Family'!? You mustn't be or that would have been on top of your list! ;) You MUST watch! Also, The Biggest Loser...you may not be talking reality shows but that one is great all the time. The Office is pretty funny this season too. I watched a couple episodes of 'The New Girl' I think you might like that one if you haven't checked it out.
Oh Chopped! Love that too. Good call Cindy. I want to go on a more amateur version. Wouldn't know what to do with a sheep heart.
Castle is good too. One of my tops. So sad Lie To Me was cancelled. I loved it.
Don't judge, I'm caught up to the current season of desperate housewives... i love it.
No judgement Emily. I love that show too, I just was scared to post it. hahaha I wonder what Bree will do! And I miss Orson.
Post a Comment