Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dogs!!

I love animals! Especially dogs!! So one day if I get a dog, these two would be in the running.

shaved Pomeranian.
Friendly, lively, bond quickly, respond well to training


Siberian Husky (this has always been my favorite type of dog.)
Energetic, athletic, friendly, escape artists-which might be frustrating....

4 comments:

Jaylynn said...

oh my gosh. that first one looks like a stuffed animal. love it. Remember in burley a couple houses down the back they had siberian huskies we used to sneak and see?

Kiya said...

My brother and his wife got a siberian husky a few months ago and oh my, I love how sweet he looks! They named him "Siber"...cute. As for your other choice....reminds me too much of Kirby. haha JK But seriously never understood little dogs! ;)

grandma myrt said...

No matter how clean you are or how you try your house soon smells like animals. Please don't get a house pet. pets are suppose to live outside.(just my opinion.) I do think they are really cute. All babies are cute.

Jason & Makenna said...

That pomeranian is hilarious! It seriously looks like a stuffed animal. Love huskys too. :) Always wanted a big hound dog sitting on my porch.