Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Art in the Park (part 2)

I received an email today that I'm wait-listed for the art show. It's not a numbered wait-list though. If someone in jewlery-making drops out, then they pick another jewler, if  someone in photography drops, then another photographer will be picked. So I wonder what the chances are. Probably not likely. But it's awesome I was wait-listed and not rejected right away. They must not have hated my work.
Well, regardless, I have darkroom paper that needs to be used at some point. So I will do a few more pieces, I just don't know what type to do. (Remember they have a painted look    like this

flowers??
food??
living creature??
non-representational??
nature, earth??
industrial??

what genre(s)??  Or if there is an idea you'd like me to do so you can have one sent to you, let me know.

1 comment:

cindyrella said...

oh hard pick!! you do nature/flowers really well! go with what you love most