Top: Obvious zigzag pattern
Bottom: white "sashing"
Don't bias toward the Bottom one because it has a better fabric choice- keep in mind the design only. I have green, blue, orange and yellow fabric. What should I do?
On another note- I've started painting again! It's rather fun, and I have a couple projects in mind. Chavis wants me to look into galleries. (But I'm a little scared of rejection). I've thought of painting for people if I received some requests. So let me know! I'm just not sure how much I would charge.


3 comments:
Either one. I have made the first one before and it isn't too bad. I have never made one with the sashing before so I can't say. It looks great though. Good luck. I can't wait to see the finished product.
love the white sashing! and i think your colors sound really fun!!
need help? pick Amy's quilting brain!
I like the sashing, but just because I've never been a huge lover of the zig-zag design. If you think your colors and fabric will look better as a zig-zag - do that one!
Post a Comment