Friday, August 17, 2012

Currently

An update on our lives: We are living in Boise as we wait to hear from schools for Chavis. He retook the MCAT and did really well, so hopefully he gets some interviews soon. I can't wait to find out where we'll move to. But as we wait he got a job at a milk testing lab. It was just a part time job doing basic tasks, but quickly turned into full time and helping out both managers in their labs. He's on his feet all day and is pretty tired when he gets home.






















As for me, I'm still healing. It's been a process. I had to get some of my stitches redone (the numbing they used should've had its own numbing process), and I had an infection-having to go into the Dr everyday for 2 weeks. If I went back in time I'd say, "C-section, please."
I'm excited for Jaylynn and Rochelle to visit on Sunday for a few days! I wish I could be in Burley with them now, going to the fair and hangin' out with family. Then Chase and Kiya will be here for a few days. Action packed week to come. I better get as much rest as possible now.






Here's August making some very cute sounds.




2 comments:

sean & shirley said...

Thank you, thank you He is adorable. you are such a cute mommy too!
XOXO

grandma myrt said...

very cute! so smart. learning to talk already.eselfi