Ashley Lowder -Thank You for taking these for me! I think being able to look back at these will help me forget all the miserable feelings I've had; and increase the chances of me wanting to have a 2nd child. haha
I want to use Blurb and make a book. I'll have a few pregnancy pictures in it, the ultrasound picture, and after he's born I'll get some pictures of him and add those. A good little timeline. I'm pretty excited. ( I'm due in 6 days/ July 8th - soooooon! )
Thanks again Ash!
A 3rd Birthday with Cousins!
9 years ago

























4 comments:
Oh, I LOVE! Wish I had gotten some pictures done with mine! You have so many good ones...don't know how you'll choose which ones you want to put in your book! I can't wait to see what your little man looks like! YEAH! And I drooled a lot too, and snored and a bunch more unattractive things :D
They all look so great! I can not wait for you to have your little boy! I wish I was there right now. I wish I would've gotten a photographer for the labor and delivery of my girls. Pretty sure I will have a photographer for my next kids. My all time favorite pics are the couple terrible (lacking quality) shots we got right after I delivered them. I SOOO wish I got LOTS more during that time. Just thought I'd say that...think about it. I didn't care to have a camera in my face during that time but I regret it now. Take pictures!
My fav is with you standing and the camera looking down on you in your teal jeans. Pretty. :)
You look sooo good! i can't believe how little your belly is!
good luck :-)
Post a Comment