HORRAY for graduation!!! It feels AMAZING to be done! Took 10 semesters, and felt like it would never arrive.
Being in the same building as the horticulture majors, we got fresh roses supplied by their department. Rad.
Needed to show the bump for future remembrance. Many a time I wanted to quit and had worse than zero motivation. I blame the hormones.
Had to get a shot with my Chavis honey. Can you tell he loves getting his picture taken...
Mom and dad didn't make it, but they sent me beautiful flowers!
Thanks mom and dad! Love you and can't wait to see you soon!
A 3rd Birthday with Cousins!
9 years ago





4 comments:
Oh honey your belly has expanded since the last pictures. So cute!!!! I want to squeeze you :) Glad you had that arrow in the pic or I wouldn't have found you. he he he . Love you and congrats. I am so so so excited for you chicabidee. Congratulations.
You were the most beautiful graduate there!! Congratulations,Good Job!! Way to hang in there.
we love you :)
Yay! So glad you made it and even more happy to see you in three days! You're belly is getting bigger and you look great! Congrats!
way to go kara!! nothing more grand than winning over the hormones! i'm proud of any and all who conquer the dream of a college degree! you are goin to be an awesome mommy!!
Post a Comment