Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Albuquerque

Took this from the plane heading to Albuquerque. Glad I always have my camera at my feet.



Here are some shots from the fun places in NM. Thanks to Whit and Rochelle for taking me!

Yes these butterflies are doing the tango, but it doesn't look as gross as you'd think. Had to get a picture, because how often do you see this???



 Butterfly backing out of its cocoon.


 

 Butterflies drying their wings after leaving their cocoon.

 Bees and Bird.  Is this section having a theme?? Didn't mean for it.



 These Jellyfish were amazing. Many different kinds and their "glowing features" were Gorgeous! I could've stared at them all day.


 This mangle tooth shark is hideous.... and scary.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

You'll have to come back to ABQ to get some more pictures honey! The jelly fish are pretty awesome. I can stare at them all day too!

grandma myrt said...

The pictures are gorgeous. That shark is really scary.

Whitney said...

We enjoyed having you here! You will have to bring El Chavo next time.

sean & shirley said...

AWESOME Pictures Kara!!!! I can't believe you got such a good picture of the humming bird. They were flying around soooo fast! Good Job!! I love them!
XOXO