So I'm taking my first painting class and it's pretty fun. I'm learning a lot and have a lot to learn. Here's the progression of my work so far from beginning till now.
All the ones above were painted from life and we had to share set ups, I never got to set one up how I wanted, so I'm not to fond of the subject matter. Stinks cuz I'd never hang them anywhere.... they'll just sit forever.... until I paint over them... maybe...
These landscape ones were fun to do. We paint these from photos. Next week we get to travel outside and paint in the open air..... I think it'll be pretty awesome! And hopefully I can get some color to my skin while I'm at it!
A 3rd Birthday with Cousins!
9 years ago








8 comments:
I love the landscape paintings. They look like they were painted by an experienced painter. Keep up the good work.
-Whitney
You are a natural!!! We all think Art is your "cup of tea"! Can't wait to see more. XOXO
Wow! looks like you got dad's painting skills. They look really really good and professional. I'm really impressed with the glass jar and those flowers. All of them look really good.
Beautiful.
You are so awesome chicabidee! Why have you kept these talents hidden for so long? Love these. And don't paint over them. You never know...someone might want to buy them. They are really great, especially for your first time! Loves! And this is Rochelle this time - not Whit!
Nice job! These look great. I would think oil painting would be really hard so hats off to Kara! ;) Miss you btw!
Seriously Kara! I can't believe this is your first painting class. You are so talented. I hope you continue to paint regardless of your change in major.
paint over them? you wouldn't!! i like the landscapes best and i think you should hang them together :-)
Post a Comment