Art is fun, but not when I'm told exactly what to do. I like doing it when I want and how I want, I feel like it should stay a hobby ... I also feel it's extremely difficult to get jobs in the dept.
So needless to stay, I'm keeping my Exercise Science major and doing an Art minor. Sooooooo what to do with this degree .... options....
Cardiac Rehab
Athletic Trainer
...... Oh what to do.... Any fun ideas? Maybe an Elementary P.E Teacher?
elementary PE teacher!! - do they still have that? i like your options and i agree on the art - save it for a community ed class then you can still share your talent :-)
Yeah, good decision. You'll have to see if you can maybe shadow some of those professions and decide what you think you like. Chad shadowed a D.O. back in Gilbert and really thought it was worth it to give him an idea if he'd like it.
I married precious ol' Chavis October 2009. We've moved away from the tiny town of Idaho we like to call "Mother Russia". We're with family while we wait in limbo to start new adventures. Hopefully we'll find out where to in a few months.
4 comments:
elementary PE teacher!! - do they still have that? i like your options and i agree on the art - save it for a community ed class then you can still share your talent :-)
I agree too! You have such a natural talent, so you don't want to get tired of it. Keep your options open there will be an opportunity!
XOXO
Yeah, good decision. You'll have to see if you can maybe shadow some of those professions and decide what you think you like. Chad shadowed a D.O. back in Gilbert and really thought it was worth it to give him an idea if he'd like it.
Rehab would be very interesting. Wish I knew of all the areas you could go into, then I could give more advice!
Post a Comment