Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lauve, Love, Luff

Thanks to Cindy I was given the great idea to make these hysterical cookies for the Great day of Love. I made them a bit early, because I was too excited! Here's how it went when Chav saw:
Chav: hmmm cookies.
Me: ya......(pause)....aren't they funny?
Chav: What are they, just fun shapes?
Me: Chav...? Look (as I point, move them around)....
Chav: Oh! haha (finally got it)
I love him.

5 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Oh my gosh Kara! You really made them? They look AWESOME! I love that you made them into pairs for a complete outfit! So funny! You should take some to the girls you visit teach :D ha ha jk

Erica and Jake said...

Oh.My.Lanta. These are freaking hilarious!! The best part is that Chavis didn't get it, because Jake had to ask me what they were, too. Except for the fact that I noticed it right away! LOVE them!

cindyrella said...

you funny funny girls - makenna said Jason was leaving them on his bosses desk this morning.....i do hope his boss is a man!! yikes!

Rochelle said...

Love the purple! Sassy!

karajean said...

Just found you blog! These cookies are hilarious!